quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

I hate you

Today I finally had the certainty of everything that was happening in my head.
You, you really are the people most hypocritical, futile, silly, there are so many words I could use just to say something. How I despised you.
And still insisting that with such attitudes repugnant you will receive something in return? From me you can even receive my eternal contempt for you.
You may not believe me now, but later you will see how I was right and will regret every second of you, you just threw away.
Don't say I never warned you, and when finally you are alone in the darkness I pess hand.
I never did question of you have by my side, I never did question that was my friend, I even did not matter to meet you.
But one thing I do question, you see I grow before your eyes, you see all my dreams coming true.
And you can laugh of my face, soon I going to be laughing of your.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário