sábado, 13 de junho de 2009

I won't be here forever

Understand something, nothing will be as before. At least try to put it in your head child, as my words that you refuse to listen. Try to pass all that the people lived, and that changed everything happened, all you did and failed to do, all their errors, their immature attitudes. Now see if you insist on blaming those who really should be condemned. I don't blame you for anything that happened, as I should, but if you were so infantile as to blame me for their mistakes, I at the end of the day can be the simple fact that children tell the truth. You insist on saying that you are right when the only culprit here was you. See now how many times I tried to explain things when you insisted on leaving them darker without you could not even see the mistakes that left the road. I don't know if more should have lost my time trying to help you stop you end up with us, or that the end would be better if everything had finished. Today all my feeling no longer exists, everything that I thought you also ceased to exist and that need not end with these words that are hurting me if you had not acted in such a way that day that made me change in absolutely everything, mainly on you. After all the words and feelings played out, you finally learned to regret something you did?
But don't worry, time will pass, things will change and people and I don't need my revenge because the time will give you what you deserve: sense. I don't regret a thing I did, but one day you'll regret for every moment that you couldn't take and when you are in darkness, won't ask for my hand. Because as I wish you no harm, no wish you well at all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário