domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

Joseph Adam Jonas


How could I, just a fan, prove to you what I feel? if I told you all that I would, maybe you would understand, because what I feel is different from screaming and screaming. What I really would feel is something like missing, something strange to say, but that my life depends on it, something too important, something that I breathe more and more, every day. Every time that I hear your voice a tear rolls on my face as like I miss you, but if you are so far from me? Are miles and miles away but I feel so close, so close. I wanted to be one in a million fans, I shout to the world what I feel, for all know how much I love you. I think this is the right phrase 'I love you', but it is difficult to prove to you how much I love you, isn't an 'I love you' of fan, is something different that goes beyond all and all, something that consumes me inside and gives me strength to live. All the things I say aren't going right and that is something that only I feel and know what means. To me you isn't just another pretty face that all they want, for me is different. If I could show you all this, I show you how I need you here by my side

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário