segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

love is a funeral

Of hearts, is an ode for cruelty when angels cry blood on the birth of flowers damn. When love is a gun, separating me from you and I, we used to be together, everyday together, always. I can not believe that this could have an end, but it seems you're letting go. I only know that you are saying, then, please stop explaining, do not tell me because it hurts, do not ask, I know what you're thinking, I don't need your reasons. Our memories, they can be inviting but some are quite frightening as we die, both you and I, with my head in my hands, I sit and cry.
And today I can see that there is no happily ever after, that everything always ends.
Remember when we came to believe that everything was forever without knowing that forever, ever end?
I really do not know today that most believe, it really ended, and was not just us, I just also tripped in my step, it falls on me it came down on all my feelings. And now where are you, I promised to be here, who said that everything would last not even hold our lives and die in our dreams and our arms full of what a day was all lies, our love?
Where is everything that you said for me that you feel?
I honestly don't know, I think it was the same place that the person I thought you were is.
Today you're no longer here,like my dreams, my beliefs and my life.
But for pure stupidity on my part I'll continue loving you for a while. I can't deny that.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário