quarta-feira, 10 de junho de 2009

accounts to pay

I don't know more about who or what to believe.
Sometimes my heart says I should leave as is but I can not hear anything they say to me. And sometimes that is the best there is that, ignoring everything and everyone.
I did'nt wait to get rid of one to finally win outros. I want to breathe again and not much time to breathe. Want to live and not live to time. Want to do the things I did, I want to talk with whom I didn't spoke, I wanna return to my life, Iwanna return to my dreams, my beliefs, I want back everything that was mine by right.
And you know why I lost all this? Why I was so stupid as to believe in something and someone who never existed and never will exist.
Yes, you!
All the ideas I wrote about him were futile and childish, not myself know why all of this.
Maybe I had created this projection of you I feel happy or maybe I avoid any kind of suffering.
But today I finally opened my eyes and enxerguei truth of who you are. One thing that I refused to see, now finally I can see very clearly.
I regretted all of the concepts that I one day I paid to you on you.
You live in a world a part, you think the world revolves around you, without realizing that others have your back.
You have attitude and ridiculous as if someone you call something you do or speak.
Only by thinking that way you can see that you boyishness is not missing.
And if one day fly yet is so stupid as to not know why everything is finished, there is a tip: stop to look in the mirror and see what it reflects because the answer will be before your eyes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário