segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

dreams

All say that's stupid stop dreaming, but you stopped to think what is missing in the lives of each?
For people to believe in dreams for fear that it will not take place, perhaps this is the first step to it becomes real, the belief.
Dream is really what we have to our of impenetrability our.
Dreams are good things, is good dream, we are more pleased, evaded the more close to reality, we are so happy that consequently they end up performing in front of our eyes.
Don't stop believing in their dreams, be sure to be yourself, cover your ears for people who don't have to believe in and they criticize us for what our dreams are big shit without foundations, we live in a society futile, don't miss your essence.
Nothing is really impossible, can be what we want to be, who want to be, doing what we do, and nothing or anyone can take that from us, nobody has the right to trample our dreams and our beliefs. In the end I saw that in what helped me survive and still have my dreams, the only thing that I left, stopped to listen to people who just want my bad and now I know that I don't envy that kills affects more. You must have a dream, must be able to imagine, not where you are now, but want to be where the belief is the first step in that everything is completed, think about your dreams and they'll become reality.
I never stopped believing in my dreams and I will never leave. And you will?

Um comentário:

  1. Duda: o teu perfil não diz nada da tua pessoa, enfim, das tuas características.
    Além do que, só em "english" vai afugentar os "carinhas".....

    Porém, esse estilo dark está muito bonito.

    Abç.
    Bayardo.

    ResponderExcluir