quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Joseph


My words are the most sincere of my mouth that have left.
All that I feel may be madness, but madness is this that keeps me alive.
Joe I really don't like you, the person I really love with all the pride is Joseph, the person behind the reviews, photos. This is the person for which I breathe every day of my life, this is the person I admire.
Today I don't know if I can live without it.
If you at least knew of everything that I try to talk.
My life depends on it every day that passes, and become stronger than me.
Much as I is miles and miles away from you is as if every day I feel closer.
What I feel is not the same thing to say you are beautiful or something, to me you is not just another pretty face, coveted by all, all that is something entirely different.
One day I'll prove to you it and say the best way I can.
And I will be here forever trying to prove that you is not lie.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário