terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2009

lies

People are so stupid as to think that with these ridiculous intrigues will affect me in anything, as if they speak or think something would change in my life.
You really think it will do any lack in my days, I really will miss you after all that I saw, heard and felt?
If dane, you and all your concepts about me, they do not affect me, nothing's coming to you affects me, you're only one in the world that others will be able to do with you what I didn't have courage of make you suffer.
You really think that with stupidity, attitudes to at least try to opinion man, you win something?
Well, I'm sorry to inform you, but you're entirely wrong, as always, and think I'll continue here, suffered by a person so poor and futile as you.
Later you'll see how I'm right and you will see how much it was ridiculous, but even there, I will seek.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário