domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

tired

yes, I'm tired of disappointments, be they love or even by people who will never change. Don't stand more, I left to suffer by those who don't deserve any of my tears, you for me today is just a page that I still try to turn and make it a part of my past, I tried to fix, but you didn't help and I still trying to understand because of what the end of one day to another. Do you not realize that had I lost? Do you were covered eyes not to see the truth and just stumbled on the steps?
I'm sorry but I can't do anything for you.
But where would I be if we all had not changed, if we dind't finished? I know I was better, the way it was.
I can even forgive you one day, but I doubt if you can forgive yourself, you don't have to live for my forgiveness,, you must live by his forgiveness.
Because your mistakes are just yours and don't mine. MY awareness is clean, and it's is?
My world has changed, but I don't repent of my choices, they made me well and I am still doing, and their choices, the way you want to face things, are you doing today?
Please don't come asking me for a second chance, and that second chances? People never change

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário