terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2009

if you only knew


For others maybe just a pretty face, but not for me. Generally what I usually hear from the girls, is that they love Joe because he's pretty. But for me is so different. Do you know why I love you Joseph? For the simple fact you're a normal person, with your defects and qualities, that is what captivated me about you. For the simple fact that you never let it disappear. I do not know whether it was the smile, the eyes, the fun, I really do not know, but I know that you had something that I drew more attention than I thought. And love you hurts, it hurts because I am not sure that it is real, it really is something that hurts so much. And it all revolves around my life, I breathe it, is something so good to feel. And I know that this will always here with me, whatever happens

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário